Sunday, October 24, 2010
Sunday Gray
Although it's Sunday noon, I still find it weird to be windy and gray outside. I actually enjoy seeing this type of wheather. But I can't enjoy it 100 percent because she is not with me right now, how I miss her so much. I think she is upset at me for something I wish not to go into detail but right now I shall stay strong just to show her I am strong where I stand and I will keep fighting for what i believe. I feel psychotic XD anyone who reads this will be like "What is he talking about?" Well to answer that question, I like writing my mind out, I use it to calm myself down, I write down random because it's the perfect way to start feeling better, any comments on this??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment